Friday, August 19

charmed interior: distressed french white

image via pinterest
isn't this the most lovely interior?  i adore the antique {or antiqued} carved bergère and footrest carved in that perfect french manner, painted white with just the most charming distress. so feminine.  & the floor length mirror in that gorgeous blue!  i love how it makes the area feel elongated and light.  oh & happy friday!  what are your weekend plans?  it's supposed to be perfect here, but unfortunately deadlines deadlines are getting in the way of my life.  and i signed up for this?!  at least i have a new issue of martha stewart living to keep me company.  i hope your plans are exciting & adventurous & romantic. bon week-end to you!  xx hillary 

1 comment:

  1. I so could use a chair like that. I have been meaning to reupholster two chairs for ages now and I love this neutral look.

    ReplyDelete

Are you enchanted, too? Please comment!